
If you had asked me a few years ago who I thought would still be living in NYC, I don't think I would have ever guessed that Mel would be the one still there! Michele is in DC; Karen is in Phoenix; and Kellie just moved back to Salt Lake. It was so great to see all of them.


Karen stayed with me for the weekend, so we did what we do best . . . eat, shop and watch Friday Night Lights. It was a fabulous weekend.
To top it off, before Karen's flight we went to the Melting Pot. Neither of us had ever been before, and we went all out. It was delicious. The spinach artichoke cheese fondue. That divine shrimp cocktail sauce. And oh the chocolate fondue. The. Best. Excuse. To. Ruin. Your. Diet!
1 comment:
Hahahaha, Michele is going to kill you! (And I secretly love that picture too!)
You better believe I'll be watching the season finale of Tim Riggins, I mean FNL, tomorrow!!
Post a Comment