Thursday, March 19, 2009

Zero Motivation

Call it Spring Fever. Call it 1st Yearitis. Call it whatever you want, but lately I have had zero, zip, zilch motivation to do any work. Take last night.

What I needed to do:
Read one case, two articles and a chapter in a book
Write one report
Write a program proposal

What I actually did:
Watched three episodes of The O.C.

Three!! Three Reruns!! Now don't get me wrong The O.C. is fabulous but there I was sitting on the couch and I just kept hitting play. TiVo would ask me if I wanted to watch another episode, and I just kept saying yes! So that's what I accomplished last night - three post-Oliver, pre-Rebekkah episodes of Seth Cohen and Co. Pathetic . . . and I'm not even ashamed. I just blame being unprepared for my classes on TiVo. I'm sure my professors will understand.

6 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

If it makes you feel better I am facebooking and watching E True Hollywood Story about Star Jones. I have to write a motion for summary judgment and send out resumes, but nothing.

Oh, we went to SaraBeth's it was great! Thanks for all the recommendations.

Brooke said...

Oh the Original days of the OC watching and the fern woody! :) Those were the days!

Amander said...

Oh man. I am home sick from work today and I think you just gave me a great idea for how to spend my down hours...love the OC.

Adam and Bri said...

i hate rebecca. i hate her. i hate her. i hate her.

man i love that show.

maWeesa said...

oh.. the joy of procrastination.. why is it so easy to watch tv when you have so much to do???

chloe said...

I've had that bug for about six weeks now. This does not bode well!