Monday, March 2, 2009

Here's the Story of the White House Ladies

Here's the Story of the White House Ladies
Who were all going to BYU at the same time
All of them loved to laugh and play games
Fall/Winter 2004 was so fun

Here's the Story about a White House Reunion
Which took place in Phoenix, AZ last weekend
There were four girls still friends
Even one was married

Last weekend we crashed at Paige's house
And we kicked out her husband,
And we did just what we do best
We ate, played, pampered and laughed and laughed

This group or roommates became lifelong friends and
That's the way we all became the White House Bunch.
The White House Bunch
The White House Bunch
That's the way we became the White House Bunch
The White House Bunch

Let me introduce you to the bunch:

Paige


Katie


Rachel


Kristan


They were all too classy to post these pictures in their recaps, but come on I just had to.

In two fun filled days we:

Got our nails did


Saw the absolutely amazing Chihuly exhibit at the Desert Botanical Gardens - Don't worry I basically told an old man that a wrinkly cactus looked just like him! I pretended to recover by throwing in . . . or a bulldog. Nice one Kristan, nice one.





Enjoyed 80 degree weather at the pool - IN FEBRUARY


Played Take Two - I lost miserably, but at least I didn't make up any words this time :)


Ate gelato, breakfast burritos, amazing lunch at Postinos, delicious Mexican, Sprinkles cupcakes, waffles and ice cream and Grimaldi's pizza.


I might be able to work off the 10 lbs I gained before the WHR 2010.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! I almost forgot about the old man cactus comment. That was priceless. I also LOVED the newest version of the White House Ladies. I sang it out loud and it sounds beautiful! Your post is excellent Kristan--however, I will have to dock you a few points for including the "If you were an animal, what animal would you be" pictures. :)

Amander said...

Looks like so much fun! College buds are the best (and I am jealous of your pool time - I need it desparately!).

Red said...

We don't know for a fact that you "lost miserably" because the score-keeping was sub-par. We DO know that I won, though, so that's all that really matters!

Your post was lovely, Krissy!

Want to get together for dinner next week, perhaps? It is March, after all...

Love.

Kate said...

Did you really post those pictures?