Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Rents and Bubba J

While I was technically in-town last weekend, in keeping with the February theme I was "out-of-town" last weekend since Dad, Mom and Samantha came to visit!

It was so great to have them here, and little Miss Samantha just keeps getting more funny everyday. We celebrated Shannan's 20th Birthday. Daddy took us shopping in Park City. :) And we skied at Brighton on Saturday in the most beautiful skiing weather ever!



Come visit again!

I love pretending that I don't have school and traveling every weekend! Sadly - or actually it's probably a good thing - I don't have any travel plans in March. But boy February was fun!

4 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Fun!! Seriously I think going out of town on the weekend (sans finals) is one of the only way to keep from going crazy in grad school.... at least that's what I tell myself to justify going to NYC and DC in two weeks.

Samantha Brooks said...

im glad i get funnier everyday. you miss me now that im gone huh? (:

Shannan Monson said...

they were a birthday present and i'm not sharing. so there.

KJB said...

Didn't we take picture last year at that same spot? Oh, and I love that you and NayNay communicate via blog comments! :)