
In case one 4-Day weekend wasn't enough . . . and if a holiday creates a 3-Day weekend and you still want more . . . just create your own 5-Day weekend!
I left snow in SLC this morning and landed in sunny 60 degree weather this afternoon. My first thought: "I could get used to this." :)
I'm interviewing in Glendale today and tomorrow, and then playing with the lovely Caisadia for the rest of the weekend.
When do I have time for school you ask? Well all the other candidates are at the bar and I'm in my room. See how fun my life is. Okay, you're right, I'm in Cali - life doesn't suck.
2 comments:
You've got to get your travelling addiction under control . . . after the WHR09, of course.
Lol, my interview is in Glendale on Monday!!! Next time your in town give me a jingle. Good luck with your job search!!!
Post a Comment