Sunday, February 8, 2009

Goodbye Smash Williams


I've blogged about it before, and I'll blog about it again.

I. Love. Friday. Night. Lights.

I held out for NBC and have just now been watching the episodes. I love them. I love them. I love them.

Every time I think I need to find me a Coach Taylor.

So last night when Smash said goodbye I got a little teary eyed. I'll admit it. It was touching.

But the best part is I love my friends. Naturally I emailed my FNL groupies and these are some of the responses I got:

"i just finished watching, and i cried too!! coach is one amazing man, that's for shizzle..."
"Oh my gosh I am so glad I am not alone. Yes, I cried too. When Smash is at the coaches house! Oh, oh and when he is on the field at the end with all the boys. I lost it."

I love my friends. I love FNL. Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose!

3 comments:

Mucky-Muck Maren said...

I love love love FNL. I am so happy to hear I'm not the only one who got a little teared up by Smash. Is it just me, or do you sometimes wish you were Principal Taylor? Cause I do. Question: Tim Riggins or Matt Serason?

Em said...

It's just so real to life. Texas football...nothing like it.

Kristan said...

Tim Riggins hands down.