Thursday, February 5, 2009

How do these people get into college?

Yesterday during my undergrad calligraphy class the professor was talking about poetry vs. prose. Moron #1 asked: "What is prose?"

Today I asked a copy center employee where I could find a notary on-campus. Moron #2 said: "I don't even know what a notary is?"

I'm not a genius but, seriously, how do these people get into college!?!

7 comments:

nerak said...

Can you promise to say MORON at least once during your pending trip to AZ? It's been one of my Kristan-favs since the Florida trip, haha! And, we all know it's catchy!

elizabeth said...

So yes, there are lots of morons. A couple of classmates and I spent the day observing an oncology-dental clinic. At the end of the day, my classmate said, "What does oncology mean? I've heard a lot of people say that today." I was sooo humiliated for her. Unfortunately, she know what oncology means now bc her mom has cancer.

Lauren F. said...

what I got from your post: You are in a calligraphy class?! How cool!

Kristan said...

Calligraphy is fun. And it's a whole seperate post . . . I promise more later.

Adam and Bri said...

Seriously? No, like, seriously?

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Really? That is amazing.

Although I ask that about people in my class too.

Paige said...

Cheating. That has to be the only way they made it past the BYU application process. Can't wait to see you Krissy! Two more weeks! Yay!