Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Quarter of a Century

Why 25 is off to a great start:

1. Tons of emails, cards, messages, texts, phone calls and visits really make you feel loved and special . . . thank you!

2. My sister snuck into my apartment and left me some chocolate covered strawberries and flowers! Yeah, she's pretty great.



3. German Chocolate Cake


4. Miss KC came to visit!!!


5. Bryndee took a break from family time in SLC and ventured down to Ptown Sunday night. I've been missing my friends and the city, and this was a much needed - and appreciated - trip. Thank you!!


Here's to a great year!

9 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Em said...

I am such a birthday slacker! I hope your day was great...inspite of me not texting a birthday wish! :)

Adam and Bri said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Kristan! Here's to a fabbity fab fab year.

nerak said...

i guess since it's your bday, i'll allow you to keep up the picture where i look like a psychotic deer in the headlights. hilarious.

Jenna said...

yeah for Birthdays!! I'm glad you had such a great day!!

MishMyBelle said...

Kristan!! I am late on the birthday wishes, but it looks like you had a ton of fun! I am glad you got to visit with KC and Bryndee. I need to come to p-town for a visit. I miss you and wish you could come to DC for a weekend. Good luck with school!

elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness. I forgot about your birthday. Happy birthday Kristan. I'm pretty late. And I'm sorry about Kneaders. How rude.

Paige said...

Sounds like you had a FABULOUS b-day Kristan!! So glad to hear it. Wish I was there to celebrate with you. And I really do expect you to send that letter to Kneaders. Outrageous!!!!

erin wilson said...

but, where are the clocks? how am i suppose to know what time it is in midtown????