Sunday, September 21, 2008

Did I just say that out loud?

I yelled at a girl in the elevator the other day. Oops.

After living in a fourth floor walk-up for three years, I finally have an elevator in my apartment complex. I'm spoiled and lazy, and I love it. So the other day I got in the elevator from the parking garage and was headed up to my 4th floor apartment. The elevator stopped on 1. I'll be honest, I was in a hurry so I was kind of annoyed at the extra stop. But then it happened . . . a girl got in and hit 2. 2! The Second Floor! She was on 1! So I muttered, "Take the stairs!" in an annoyed voice.

It was one of those, oops, did I just say that out loud moments.

Don't worry, she ignored me and quickly got off the elevator as soon as the doors opened.

Just another lesson on How to Win Friends and Influence People compliments of Kristan :)

6 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Hahahaha. Fabulous.

Jenna said...

oh my gosh! i hate it when people are LAZY and take the elevator just one floor up! this happens all the time where we live, especially at our apartment!

Caisa said...

haha i love it! i wish i could have been with you...too funny. except the alpine village elevators are evil! so i avoid them lol

Amander said...

You wouldn't have wanted to be friends with her anyway. Hopefully she doesn't end up being your VT companion or something!

Em said...

Honesty is the best policy...you are probably doing her a favor in the long run!

elizabeth said...

Next time she sees you on the elevator, she probably won't even get on. Don't worry, it's not like she's probably in your ward or something.