Friday, May 23, 2008

Done and Done

I just walked out of my office for the last time! I'm finished. Done. After three years - I can’t even pretend to make that sound like a really long time :) - I’m finished with the PR working world. I’ve had the opportunity to work on some fun projects, and I've loved it. Today I said goodbye to some really amazing people that I’ve enjoyed working with. And now it’s all over – and the paycheck that comes with it. I'm unemployed. It's exciting. It's liberating. It's weird.

When I decided to go back to school I planned on taking August off, but then one morning I decided why not take the whole summer! I mean when else am I going to have this opportunity, right. So I'm looking forward to everyday being Saturday for the next few months. I'll be sunning, reading, traveling, shopping and lunching. I can't wait.

I'll be on holiday for the next few weeks. Happy Memorial Day! Summer is finally here!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

How lucky are you!!! You are going to have some fun days just relaxing. I've very jealous!! You should travel and do somethig crazy. Keep living the life!!!

Adam and Bri said...

Congrats, Kristan! I'm so happy for you. Although I do think you're completely out of your mind to leave a job where you judge chocolate contests! :)

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

So exciting! Congrats! Where are you going to school?

Anonymous said...

W-O-W!! That is so exciting! Keep us up to date on your adventures :)

What are you going to school for? MBA?

LOVES!!!
Lizzy

Anonymous said...

Hey, we can be friends again when you are back in P-town.

I can't believe you are leaving New York, but I'm sure you will be back. And maybe next time I'll tag along ;)