Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This Weekend Update is Brought to you by the Color Yellow

Kelli came to visit me for a shopping weekend! You know it’s a bad thing when both of us are in the mood to spend money. With no one to be the voice of reason telling us no, it was a wonderfully successful weekend.

Saturday was a gorgeous spring day. We could not have asked for better weather to stroll around the West Village and Soho. We started with a delicious brunch at Blue Ribbon Bakery in the West Village with Mel and KC. Then walked over to Soho where I bought this hat I’ve been lusting after:


and then back to the West Village for this bag I love:


After walking Kelli’s legs off shopping, we went to see I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change – an off-broadway show that has been running for 12 years. It was pretty funny – I mean it’s an off-broadway so don’t expect Jersey Boys but we laughed at the funny dating/couple stereotype jokes.

And then we topped the night of with Pinkberry. Oh how I love Pinkberry.

4 comments:

KJB said...

Yeah for shopping weekends! And I love all the yellow purchases...my color was green apparently! :)

Amander said...

Yellow is such a fun color this season. I am also super jealous of your nearness to a Pinkberry. All I have here are the knock-offs Spoon Me and Red Mango. They just aren't the same...

Kristan said...

Spoon Me I am unfamiliar with, but Red Mango just isn't the same - not even close.

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I heart pinkberry and the color yellow! I agree Red Mango just doesn't work for me.