Tuesday, April 22, 2008

411? Brooklyn, please. I think that's in New York.

TV nights at PHA are a tradition. Sadly we haven’t had one in a while because of the stupid strike, but last night we got together for a fantastic night of television. How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girls and The Bachelor.

A few highlights:

HIMYM:

Sandcastles of Sand



Oh how I love this show. Seriously, if you don’t watch it. DO! It’s legen . . . wait for it . . . dary.

GG:

I’m pretty sure New York Magazine said it best.

“The more we wrote about Gossip Girl, the more its radically invested fan base began to reveal itself to us. We were like a support group for the fully grown, employed, non-pervert adult fans of the show.”

Yup, I’m a fully grown, employed, non-pervert adult fan of Gossip Girl. And maybe, just maybe, we rewound quite a few things last night. And maybe, just maybe, we all gasped and screamed at the screen a few times. I love that show.

The Bachelor:


Yes, I still watch this show. And, yes, I still like it. Matt’s cute – and then the accent on top it off. I could not look at Shayne’s mom. I could not believe Amanda hired actors to play her parents. I was kind of shocked by who went home. I pick Shayne to take it all, and then break-up with Matt six months later.

Sadly, last night was KC’s last TV night at PHA. I hate change.

4 comments:

nerak said...

Ah, don't say that... I'll be back...

Em said...

If he chooses Shayne after seeing her mother and a forecast of what she will look like in 25 years...he is dumber than I thought.

MishMyBelle said...

why did noelle have to leave? Her family was the most normal! I kind of think she's too good for him anyway. I am on team Amanda or Shayne. I can't believe I am admitting that, but Shayne has definitely grown on me.

Adam and Bri said...

Kristan! It's me, Bri. I quite enjoy your blog, as I've been blog-stalking you for a while. Hope you don't mind. :)

I also love, love that you get joy out of TV. Do you watch America's Next Top Model? Gosh I love that show.