Sunday, April 6, 2008

Questionable Judgment


Last night I made the decision to go see at movie at 1am. Now I’m paying for that decision. I need to try to remember I’m old.

Steps that led up to my midnight decision:
1. I sat on my roof in the sun yesterday! I was still a little cold with the wind, but oh the sun felt so good on my face.
2. I went out without a jacket last night! I am so ready to send my coats to the dry cleaners and pack them away until winter.
3. I was scared by a ninja last night. But I didn't scream as loud as Mel :) Random, I know, but the food was surprisingly good. Who would have thought simmered pork marinated in squid ink tempura batter would be so good.
4. I laughed with two of my favorite girls.
5. Mike the magician amazed us with his card tricks. And made fun of us for our golf claps and acting unimpressed.


6. The beautiful boy in the post below led to our midnight decision. Oh Jim.
7. 4 a.m. and still awake, I received an email from Karen - who was also still awake!

Love it.

3 comments:

nerak said...

Ha, this post made me laugh. it is pretty ridiculous that I was emailing you at 4 am. It just couldn't wait. :)

Can we have more nights like that?

MishMyBelle said...

I miss hanging out with you girls!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Kristan!! 1am?!? I am lucky if I can stay awake till the end of Grey's Anatomy... pathetic, I know :)

He is adorable, FYI ;)