Back in November, Karen posted on her blog about a few of her obsessions. One of which was the Jason Mraz song “I’m Yours.” In her words, the situation was dire. She needed a copy of the song and couldn’t find one. So of course, procrastinating at work, I accepted the challenge and found a (probably bootleg) copy. And instantly fell in love with the song too.
The song is going to be on his upcoming album, “We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.” out May 20th. And today the “I’m Yours” music video was officially released.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your skills are unparalelled.
And it was a dire situation, indeed.
I'm sure you already have it; but for anyone else reading this looking for the song - it released as a single on iTunes in Feb. Or you could always wait until the album releases in May and just listen to it on youtube.
Post a Comment