Monday, March 31, 2008

Business Cliche

We make fun of my Dad for saying this all the time.
I hate when I hear it at the office.
I heard it at church a few too many times yesterday too.
And yet, I use it all the time.
Kind of wish I didn't.

At the end of the day . . .

3 comments:

Caisa said...

but i mean really, at the end of the day...
when it comes down to it, at the end of the day...
well, at the end of the day, you and dad are both crazy. :D
speaking of your similarities to family members - shan was cracking up the other day and out of nowhere! came the kristan cackle...i was dying! i miss you!

KJB said...

at church? how is that relevant! But at the end of the day I say it too:)

Love IT!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I use it all the time. I always say at the end of the day the court is really saying xyz, and my other favorite is 'candidly'...but my new favorite is lets put on those lawyer (inserts profession) pants and walk down that path.