Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Maybe I Will Get Into School

So since I'm procrastinating at work (who really wants to work when they go on vacation in three days!), I discovered this completely stupid, worthless blog thing. I don't typically do these things - and I especially don't post them - but clearly I'm procrastinating, plus the results were in my favor :) It's The Blog Readability Test - What level of education is required to understand your blog? They don't mention their criteria, and even if they did it's complete bollocks, but . . .

Let's check out some of my other blogging friends.

Nerak

Mel

Michele

Natalie

Oh, I could go on, but you can make your reading decisions based on these ratings.

4 comments:

NatAttack said...

BUSTED.

The worst part is, I blog pretty much exactly how I speak.

nerak said...

I think you rigged it.

Kristan said...

How rude! Test it our yourself :)

KJB said...

You're amazingly self-assured, has anyone ever told you that?