
Every year my mother (along with most mothers across the country) sends out the family holiday letter. This is what she said about me this year:
Kristan relishes her city lifestyle and can't figure out how to support her shopping and entertainment without working. Residing on the Upper West Side of Manhattan gives plenty of opportunity for amusement options – the dilemma is not being able to do everything! She is a great tour guide and gives an inside view of living in the Big Apple. Kristan and Kelli find a way to get together about once a month either in NYC or DC.
At the end of the day all I do is shop and entertain myself? Okay, fine, it's true. I live a rough life.
2007 has been a wonderful year for me. I am very thankful for all of the blessings I've received, and my wonderful family and friends. Someone recently reminded me that I should tell everyone I love them . . . just in case. So while this may not be the best venue for this, my emotional, sappy self has been thinking about how much my friends and family mean to me. I love you all and am so glad you're in my life. Happy Holidays!
3 comments:
Ha, that kind of cracks me up. Because I'm in the same boat! "This year Karen morphed into a professional tourist and accomplished next to nothing. She had fun and ate a lot of food. The end."
That cracks me up! "accomplished next to nothing" Hysterical!
haha! I love it. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment