The best part about white elephant gifts if the giver always thinks their gift is HYSTERICAL. They always do. And of course, I thought my gift was hysterical too. I found the perfect gift a few weeks ago. Not only was it classic, but if fit with our favorite gift from last year - The Bond Shirt. The problem was it was from a store in London! After a lot of searching I found a retailer in the US and got the gift in time. It was well worth it. Especially Bryndee's reaction when she opened it, "I don't get it?" And even more perfect was KC stealing it.

A fun night with the ladies filled with a "Good Girls Go To Heaven Bad Girls Go To New York" t-shirt, a chicken calendar - a la "It's a rooster!" from last year, festive underpants, a Ho Ho Ho wine bottle holder filled with DC - 2 liters . . . not to be confused with a 1 or 1.5 liter :), a What Would Riggins Do t-shirt and the Daniel Craig tea towel.
I love these ladies. Amazingly we almost had the same group from last year - Michele even came up from DC, and Kellie and KZ were missed. We may have to fly from all over the country next year to get back together, but I think we can do it ladies! Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Such a good time! It was so good to see you. I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Can't wait for our 01/08 reunion!!!
It was a most wonderful time.. wasn't it?? Those nights have proven to be pretty funny ones...
Post a Comment