Miss Amy become Mrs. Chase Carlston

And Sam was the cutest bridesmaid ever
Miss Kathryn became Mrs. Nic Ashton

I was lucky enough to have work meetings in SLC the first week of January, so I stayed in Utah a few extra days and saw Karen during her pit stop in the States! Mel, Karen and I didn't document our evening apparently . . . but talking until 2am and then driving back up to SLC reminded me I'm not in college anymore. I paid for it the next day during those meetings!
And then this pretty lady decided she needed to one-up my European Vacation "study abroad" with a Middle Eastern Vacation - she's off to Jerusalem for the next four months and I'm insanely jealous.
After working for a few more days I jumped on a plane for my last stop and third wedding.
2 comments:
Oh I love her dress. It makes me wish I paired mine with a cute belt!
so glad i got to see your face!
Post a Comment