Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bachelor Ben

Remember this little secret from October? Well the secret is out - the concert was for The Bachelor!

I was traveling when the episode aired, and don't worry I hurried back to my hotel room after dinner to watch. And then squealed when I saw us! And I can't believe how many of my friends also noticed and emailed. So funny.


Now if only that date had been with Courtney!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I could really see you! You weren't just some little person in the background. Too bad you weren't that girl standing next to them up by the stage. That could have been you awkwardly staring at them while they were trying to have a moment.

Marianne said...

That's so fun Kristan! Do I dare admit on the internet that I love the bachelor? so sad I know, but I can't deny it! and so jealous that you were there!