Wow...did he even get up and do the Tebow after saying that? That would have been a reason to take a picture during sacrament meeting, if ever there was one.
Sports.
i want to visit your ward. haha
Couldn't stop laughing about this. That's awesome.
You're the first blog on my Pulse so every time I open it that's the first thing I read and I laugh every. Single. Time. Oh Tebow.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow...did he even get up and do the Tebow after saying that? That would have been a reason to take a picture during sacrament meeting, if ever there was one.
Sports.
i want to visit your ward. haha
Couldn't stop laughing about this. That's awesome.
You're the first blog on my Pulse so every time I open it that's the first thing I read and I laugh every. Single. Time.
Oh Tebow.
Post a Comment