I LOVE IT!!!
um, I'm obsessed! your ornament choice was brilliant. as to be expected.
red, green and gold . . . I took all of the silver ornaments out of the set :) much better this way!and don't worry, that inner circle not being a true circle was driving me crazy. so the perfectionist in me fixed it after i took the photo.
I really like it. Way to go Martha, I mean Kristan! :-)
I am very impressed.
Wow!!! It's so beautiful Krissy!! I am mucho impressed. I love it! Can you make one for my house too? :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!
um, I'm obsessed! your ornament choice was brilliant. as to be expected.
red, green and gold . . . I took all of the silver ornaments out of the set :) much better this way!
and don't worry, that inner circle not being a true circle was driving me crazy. so the perfectionist in me fixed it after i took the photo.
I really like it. Way to go Martha, I mean Kristan! :-)
I am very impressed.
Wow!!! It's so beautiful Krissy!! I am mucho impressed. I love it! Can you make one for my house too? :)
Post a Comment