Monday, December 12, 2011

Dear

Dear Blogger,
I've been cheating on you with Twitter and Instagram. Sorry I'm not sorry.
Love,
iPhone Newbie

Dear Mover,
When you looked at all of my wardrobe boxes and said, "Wow, the closet in your last apartment must have been lots bigger." It really hurt my feelings.
Love,
I Have No Idea Where It Is All Going To Go

Dear Design Blog Lovers,
I need floor lamps. I generally hate floor lamps. Please help.
Love,
Picky with High Expectations

Moving has been consuming my life lately. Don't move around Christmas - otherwise your apartment will look like this


instead of this


84 items total (boxes plus furniture) - how did I get that much stuff? - and I easily have 20 still left to unpack. I'm surrounded by boxes.

5 comments:

Kate said...

I do not envy you right now. I mean, you have to unpack AND you lost closet space. Sad. At least you have a beautiful Christmas tree to go home to soon. :)

nerak said...

i wish i could help! i LOVE unpacking and getting organized. it's the accountant in me.

Em said...

I've got to come visit. I'm always amazed at how much stuff I have, and I always vow to cut back...but let's be honest, that's just not me! :-)

elizabeth said...

Yes, I hate unpacking. I'm an iphone newbie too! I'll have to find you on instagram

Angela said...

Follow those wise words with "Don't have a baby at Christmas." we have exactly zero christmas decorations up. As I'm writing this I had to chuckle because the whole reason we have Christmas is because a baby was born. Not to sound sacreligous or anything.