Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sistersgiving

Thanksgiving might be my absolute favorite holiday. Those two extra days off make for a perfect four day weekend. It was relaxing, sleep filled and full of family and food.

We didn't take a single picture at the Thanksgiving festivities, so I made the sisters pose before we went to bed. And Caisa grabbed the turkey. No one knows why.


The Thanksgiving traditions lived on.

#1. The Turkey Trot


#2. Which leads to the more important tradition - QT

No, but really. When we were emailing back and forth about doing the Turkey Trot this year someone actually said something to the effect of, "Come on. If we run, we can go to QT after." That is motivation right there folks.


Thanksgiving might also be my favorite because it means both Thanksgiving and Christmas all in one. Which leads to:

#3. The hunt for the perfect Brooks family Christmas tree


. . . more to come

3 comments:

Kate said...

The turkey is actually a nice touch. :)

Paige said...

I agree with Kate--the turkey adds that special something. BTW...you girls are so gorgeous! I can't wait to see the Brooks tree this year...it is bigger than the one in Rockefeller Center? :)

elizabeth said...

Oh boy. I wonder what the hunt is going to be like for the Christmas tree. I'm glad you were around family for the holidays.