Now I want cookie dough. Thanks.
That looks so good. I want some too.
Is that your homemade cookie dough? I really want some!
Incidentally, I just ate a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich for lunch. This is also very normal.
Obvy!
Wow that picture is making me crave it as well! Thanks a lot:)
now all i want is cookie dough. and yes, it is very very normal. shan was just talking about that diet tonight. i think maybe it's time...
In our house cookies and cookie dough is considered the "Breakfast of Champions"
I feel like 99% of the comments I write on your blog are, "Amen"That being said, Amen! I love me some dough!
completely.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Now I want cookie dough.
Thanks.
That looks so good. I want some too.
Is that your homemade cookie dough? I really want some!
Incidentally, I just ate a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich for lunch. This is also very normal.
Obvy!
Wow that picture is making me crave it as well! Thanks a lot:)
now all i want is cookie dough. and yes, it is very very normal. shan was just talking about that diet tonight. i think maybe it's time...
In our house cookies and cookie dough is considered the "Breakfast of Champions"
I feel like 99% of the comments I write on your blog are, "Amen"
That being said, Amen! I love me some dough!
completely.
Post a Comment