I didn't take a single picture while in NYC, but I did . . .
See some fabulous friends I really miss
Make some great connections . . . hopefully a job is in my future
Freeze . . . it was 17 degrees plus wind, so so so cold, I did not pack appropriately
Try Bikram Yoga with Holly ("hot yoga" where the room is heated to 105 degrees with 40 percent humidity - it kind of felt like heaven)
Visit Harlem . . . saw new apartments and ate soul food
Eat some of my favorite food: Pinkberry, Patsy's, Levain's, Sarabeth's, Buttercup . . .
Not shop . . . really impressive huh
Watch movies . . . a chick-flick and an indie
I love long weekends in the city.
Now I have to unpacking so I can repack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun. Where are you off to now you little jet setter?
I LOVE PATSY'S! Yes, I am a blog stalker.
Post a Comment