Thursday, February 25, 2010

If Walls Could Talk


Yes. I saw Celine: Through the Eyes of the World.
Yes. I loved every minute of it.
Yes. I was obsessed with her hair the entire movie.
Yes. I'm planning a 2011 trip back to Vegas.
Yes. You are allowed to mock and judge all you want. I don't care.

5 comments:

Samantha Brooks said...

AH i keep getting emails about it!! i am soo jealous! and you know who's gonna be right near vegas in 2011? me me me!!! (:

Caisa said...

don't worry. sam and i will be joining you. plan on it.

elizabeth said...

I saw clips of it on Oprah. Glad to know it's good.

Kate said...

WHR '11?

MishMyBelle said...

Oh, I totally do NOT judge you. My roommates went to this Saturday, and I was hoping to go see it. I am glad you enjoyed it. Celine is definitely life changing. I still can't figure out why she didn't perform in either the opening or closing ceremonies. Come on Canadians...look to your REAL stars :)