In addition to his business/investment advice, he gave us this little pearl of wisdom:
"What qualities do you look for in a spouse if you want a marriage that is going to last? Do you look for beauty? brains? humor? personality? athletic ability? No. If you really want a marriage that is really going to last, you look for someone with low expectations." - Warren Buffett
Other highlights from my trip include dinner at a place called the Quaker Steak & Lube. It was the only place open at 10pm, and I wasn't quite sure what I was getting myself into. A gas station restaurant?
And on the way to the airport we also made a quick stop by Winter Quarters.
A quick, fun, inspiring trip. Add Iowa and Nebraska to the list of states I've visited.
5 comments:
I personally would like more details about the dinner at the auto shop....
So jealous.
wow that is awesome! that must have been a really special lunch! which group were you with!?
I think that is excellent advice about marriage. The low expectation thing probably applies to the Quaker Steak and Lube too.
You are super fancy.
Post a Comment