Monday, December 7, 2009

12 Days of Christmas

It's a winter wonderland outside right now, and . . . I love it. I know. Me. Loving snow. Today it is just making me happy. I just stood there enjoying it while my car warmed up. It's beautiful. And Christmas. It finally feels like Christmas to me.


Since it finally feels like Christmas, here is my version of the 12 Days of Christmas:

12 Days Til Georgia!!!!!
11 Page Paper (that I haven't started)
10 Christmas Cards to Send
9 Hours of Exams
8 Cases to Grade
7 Articles to Read
6 Classes left this Semester
5 Golden Girls . . . or Sisters
4 Papers to Write
3 In-Class Finals
2 Reading Days
1 Excited Kristan

12 Days. 12 Days. 12 Days. I can do it.

* And Dad. Thank you. Thank you for letting me get "Sam's Car." Thank you for deciding that buying a 4WD car was a good decision so it could maybe stay in Utah for Sam. It may only be a few days a year, but I really like not worrying when I drive. Thank you.

3 comments:

Amander said...

Glad you only have 12 days left!

Speaking of Christmas cards, I keep on meaning to get your address so I can send you one of mine.

Paige said...

Wow! 12 days left. You are so close! You and I are the same...I typically hate snow, but you have to admit, it is beautiful!! Good luck on your last few days of class! Enjoy the snow for me.

elizabeth said...

I remember those countdowns. You're so close. And Provo does look really pretty.