Monday, June 22, 2009

Sam to Thunder: Shut Up!

While lounging at the pool (pre-thunder):

Me: Everyone keeps telling me I'm so tan, but I'm not that tan.
Sam: I know. Everyone keeps telling me that too, but I'm not. My friend keeps telling me that I'm tan-orexic - where I think I'm pale, but I'm not. But I am pale.
Me: We are so not tan-orexic. For the love! Where did these clouds come from? It hasn't rained in a month and now, now it decides to rain!

A tragic day in the life of Kristan and Samantha. Stay tuned for more.

4 comments:

Amander said...

Hm, definitely want your life.

Michelle said...

Me too. I want to be tanorexic too. What a great word! We wish we were going to HH with you!

Samantha Brooks said...

See here's the thing. The day actually did turn out to be tragic, so.. its not really so funny anymore.

MishMyBelle said...

i think you should post a picture and let your readers diagnosis your level of tanorexia :) If I stood next to you, you would definitely not be feeling pale!