Sunday, June 7, 2009

Life's a Climb but the View's Great

Last night with my 17-year-old sister (my friend for the summer), I might, maybe, may have seen this:


And I might, maybe, may have gotten in trouble for spending too much money at the concession stand purchasing these (on my mommy's swipey swipey):



And after I might, maybe, may have enjoyed the movie,

I might, maybe, may have gone here:


Where my little sister might, maybe, may have purchased this:


Which we might, maybe, may have screamed - I mean listened to - on the way home with the windows down and people staring.

I swear I'm 25.

8 comments:

Adam and Bri said...

this just makes me heart you even more!

Britt said...

Oh Kristan...I'm so glad you're having fun with your sister!! You are so fun!

Caisa said...

and let's just hope you get that out of your system in the next 3 weeks :)the screaming hannah montanna that is. i'm all about diet coke, milk duds, movies, and target. ah! in fact, i cannot wait for transformers 2!

KJB said...

I'd like an explaination of "getting yelled at for spending too much at the concession stand". Who was doing said yelling? Sam? Mom? And had you really exhaused all other movie options? I suppose you have waited a while to replace Lizzy McGuire, so ... :)

Kristan said...

Haha - The first thing I did when I got out of the theater was text Lauren about my Lizzie McGuire flashbacks :)

Michelle said...

Hey I just bought that CD (for my girls of course, though they never asked for it :)) and I'm 40!! We love it. It sounds like you're having a perfect summer!

Lizzy said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

maWeesa said...

dear kristan,
i love you. that's all.