
I had some time to kill this weekend while waiting for Sam, so naturally I went to Target. (My favorite place to just walk around and kill time . . . is that so wrong?) And then miracle of all miracles . . . Target has the exact same suit! I mean it is exactly the same. I love a copycat design for $30 instead of $168! It was only in boring black, but come on, it's the same suit! I could not be happier.
Plus since I spend more time in a bathing suit than any other article of clothing these days, I figured it was the perfect end to my no-shopping streak. I can't wait to go to the pool today.
7 comments:
Super cute suite!!! I'm so happy for you and your summer miracle
That really is a miracle! Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles!! Such a cute suit!! I may have to go buy one myself.
Yes, I am pretty sure I am going to need to hit up Target today and see if they have that suit. SO CUTE.
How long did you no shopping streak last?
Seriously Target has that cute suit? I've only seen teeny tiny two pieces there. Maybe your Target has more class than ours. I'm pretty sure that's it :). It really is cute!
amazing. i wish i could find a copycat of the maidenhair tree maillot. i. want. it. THIS. bad.
curses on anthropologie.
Miracles happen every day!
Post a Comment