
What do four twenty-something females do on a Sunday afternoon?
Have a Rocky marathon! :)
One of my roommates found out AMC was having "Rocky Week" so naturally we Tivoed them. My three roommates had never seen them, and I've only seen a few fight scenes here and there while Dad was flipping channels. So we decided it was time to watch the classics. This afternoon we conquered Apollo in Rocky I and II.
Don't worry, we have III, IV and V on the Tivo for next week.
4 comments:
Wow, that sounds like...fun? I think I watched the Rocky's when they first came out, but haven't since then. Glad you are enjoying them!
i have one thing to say:
yo adrianne!!
There is no shame in such an afternoon; I spent an evening with the Italian Stallion just a couple of weeks ago in preparation for Philly. I also ran up the infamous steps while humming the theme song....
No shame at all.
It's the "eye of the tiger," after all.
Post a Comment