Caisa is in town (yeah!), and after quite a day yesterday for some unknown reason decided to participate in a Stupidly Awesome activity. (It's almost embarrassing I'm blogging about this, but it would just be wrong not to.)
Here was my day yesterday:
3:00 am: Go to bed after studying accounting
6:30 am: Wake up
8:00 - 11:00 am: Class
11:00 - 12:30 pm: Presentation
1:00 - 5:00 pm: Accounting Final
5:15 - 10:00 pm: Dinner and Networking Event
10:30 pm: Finally go home and change out of my suit
11:30 pm: Leave for Stupidly Awesome activity
12:01 am: HSM3

3:00 am: Go to bed
6:30 am: Wake up for 8 am class
I need a nap.
Again, stupidly awesome. Oh, and the same thing goes for HSM3.
10 comments:
I'm impressed with your dedication to HSM3. Going to the 12:00 show means you are a true fan.
Stupidly awesome? Yes. But your schedule sort of made me miss college.
haha, you seriously did that. nice. caroline would be proud.
I love that you saw HSM3 at 12:01 this morning. And I'm really jealous. Wow, did I just say that?!
I. LOVE. that you did this. I wanted so much to go to the midnight show (terrible to want to go to a kid movie where there'd be minimal kids?) but couldn't talk anyone into it. This weekend! Why are the HSM movies so addicting?
oh lauren and nat i would have loved to have had you join - see provo does have perks :)
and it might have something to do with the fact that it was midnight, but i will say this - i honestly think HSM3 was the best one yet. i laughed all night.
oh and don't you worry nat the theatre was FULL of kiddies . . . and East High attire (real East High attire). there was squeeling all night. i can 100% say i was the oldest person there.
I'm totally proud of Brooks!!! Well impressed would be more like it!! Love you Kristan
~liney
I'm glad to hear that you are never too old for awesomely stupid activities. I so badly want to see HSM3...wish I could have been with you.
opps, I meant "stupidly awesome!"
Ha ha!!! What a confession. I love it. Okay, first of all, you are ONE busy girl. Second of all, promise me that you will never see another HSM movie again. Ha ha! Hope you are catching up on your sleep this weekend. Love ya!
Post a Comment