

Remember when pesky Angie Dahl beat Logan and Wallace in Mr. Wu's Egg Drop Competition?
Well today I participated in an egg drop competition - yes, folks, this was for an MBA class. And I'm here to tell you that watching TV does have its benefits. My team walked away with the Golden Egg Trophy. Take that Angie!
It really does all come back to Veronica Mars. It was everything I could do not to bust out laughing when the professor announced the assignment.
4 comments:
Congratulations! I'm sure you learned valuable skills that you will use after graduation. ;)
Hahahh. I love it.
TV in general has taught me a lot. I probably learned way more from my DVR than I ever did in graduate school (okay, that's a lie, but I probably remember tv shows better).
Wow, the Golden Egg Trophy. You should definitely add that to your resume. TV to the rescue!
Post a Comment