Sorry about mid-terms. Must try the frozen hot chocolate you have talked so much about.
DQ Runs! Ah, the memories!
Oh my gosh...I gasped when I saw this post. I couldn't be more excited. I'm on my way to DQ right now!!!! What a great surprise!
Is it as good as Serendipity?
Oh yum. I love those. That's what I should have gotten when I saw you. It looks a lot better the FroYo samples. Again, sorry about that.
Dude, your other friends are way to nice to you! Suck it up, be a man, rub some dirt in it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sorry about mid-terms. Must try the frozen hot chocolate you have talked so much about.
DQ Runs! Ah, the memories!
Oh my gosh...I gasped when I saw this post. I couldn't be more excited. I'm on my way to DQ right now!!!! What a great surprise!
Is it as good as Serendipity?
Oh yum. I love those. That's what I should have gotten when I saw you. It looks a lot better the FroYo samples. Again, sorry about that.
Dude, your other friends are way to nice to you! Suck it up, be a man, rub some dirt in it!
Post a Comment