Saturday, October 29, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance Dance Dance

When little Miss Melanie won SYTYCD the sisters decided to make a weekend out of the SLC tour stop. Kelli flew out and everything! I missed Cat introducing the dancers and dance, and Mary of course, but the show was so fun and had most of my favorite dances. I loved it. Oh, an Melanie is A.MAZ.ING. 22 dances. That's right - rockstar.

The crew


We stole Sam's camera when she asked us to take a picture of just her and Kelli. The nerve! So naturally Caisa, Candice and I took obnoxious pictures instead.


Mel was at the show too, and when she came over to say hi she made me cheese it up and take a photo with Mitchell - who was injured and watching the show nearby.


These two are ridiculous together, but thanks to them we got the VIP treatment.



Such a fun night! I can't wait for an LA trip Melanie!

No comments: