Thanks for parking your car straight. It really helps when I back up! :)
Here I was complaining about a dusty car for a year; little did I know I was avoiding monthly notes on my parking ability. Can you say passive aggressive? For the record, I always park within the lines. The spots are plenty big; there is no reason to even need to touch the line. I do not always park completely straight because I like to have plenty of room to open my door without hitting the wall so I angle a little to give me a few more inches by the door. I don't always do this, just when I need to take things in and out of the car. But I'm always within the lines. Even the back that is angled out - still in the lines.
So, I'm taking your advice - and drawing a diagram. With one simple question:
How on earth does the angle of my car inside my parking spot impact your ability to back into yours? I cannot for the life of me understand how your car would go through my spot to back into yours. Heart you - for the next few weeks.

I'm going to miss this when I'm stuck looking for parking on the street . . . missing the comforts of my garage, even with crazies.
2 comments:
Can't wait to see how crazy parking neighbor responds to your diagram? I do think this person might be certifiable.
Enjoy the parking space large enought to necessitate a diagram!
Post a Comment