Thursday, March 3, 2011

Light


I remember despising Coca-Cola Light when I traveled outside the US before - just dying to get back to my DC. Coca-Cola Light tastes fabulous today. Is it me? Is Coca-Cola Light different in different countries? If I counted the number of times I blogged about Diet Coke on this blog would I be embarrassed? . . . that's why I'm posting and not counting :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Where are you?? I can't say that I ever loved coke light more than my US diet coke but then maybe that is because I could NEVER get any one to put more than 3 ice cubes in it!! Have fun wherever you are! We are excited to sip DC's with you in a few months:)

Kristan said...

A quick trip to Mexico City for work. I did discover that it's just the cans - the bottles are still gross :)