Thursday, January 27, 2011

I leave Utah and it Snows



I have never seen this much snow in my life. I'm not exaggerating. Off a mountain, I have never seen this much snow. It's crazy. It dumped 17 inches last night in Norwalk, CT pushing the January snowfall total to 47.8 inches, breaking the 65 year-old record of 45.3". And here I am in the office . . . praying my flight tonight doesn't get canceled.

Last week I was in Arkansas and Missouri, and it snowed.

Last time I was in Utah, it rained. This winter has been anything but normal.

3 comments:

chloe said...

So glad you got to experience it...ha ha ha! Next time you're here (and we don't have crazy weather) you need to come play!!!

Whitney Elizabeth said...

THANK YOU for bringing the snow!!! I love it.

elizabeth said...

For once I am not jealous of you.