1. Christmas Eve Traditions

Including awkward sister photos,

and signing at the top of our lungs in the car while looking at lights . . . and drinking Martinelli's


2. Our first white Christmas
Dad will argue otherwise, but I stand by the fact that this was my first white Christmas. We had heard there was snow coming, but then Christmas Eve turned out to be beautiful. And Christmas morning (we woke up at the early hour of 10am) was nice too . . . until we got in the hot tub.
3. The annual Christmas morning hot tub tradition continued
Things started out just fine . . .
And then this weird white stuff unknown in Georgia started falling . . .
Love Sam's tightly closed eyes in this photo
4. We became obsessed with Family Feud
Growing up I was always a little game show obsessed, but no one else was. So when I came home and the sisters had started playing Family Feud on Facebook and then on Wii, I couldn’t have been more thrilled. Oh, and don’t worry. We. Rock.
5. The removal of the Christmas tree
Not nearly as entertaining as the entrance, but it's a whole lot easier to throw it over the balcony than try to pull it up.

It wasn't dead at all . . .

6. The end of Christmas and the beginning of the New Years celebration in PUERTO RICO!
We escaped the winter weather (and luckily without any airport delays) for 80 degree San Juan.
No comments:
Post a Comment