Oooh, what book?
Yes, don't leave us hanging. I've gotta know the book.
Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall & Denver MooreI just finished it - and loved it. Honestly I think it's my first "biography."
Speaking of reading books, I just went to your summer reading post to check out some books from the library. Maybe Same Kind of Different as Me can be next on my every-growing list.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oooh, what book?
Yes, don't leave us hanging. I've gotta know the book.
Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall & Denver Moore
I just finished it - and loved it. Honestly I think it's my first "biography."
Speaking of reading books, I just went to your summer reading post to check out some books from the library. Maybe Same Kind of Different as Me can be next on my every-growing list.
Post a Comment