Sunday, January 24, 2010

Random

- I decided I wanted a JDawg for lunch the other day. It was weird. What 26 year old wants a hot dog for lunch? But I did. And I got one. And I ate it. And it was good.
- I've been in the movie watching mood lately. (I blame the month of January.) There are so many movies coming out in the next few weeks that I want to see, but not right now. Why must I wait? Patience has never been my strong suit.
- I’ve really wanted a snow storm lately. So uncharacteristically me. But true. Not this snow here and there we’ve been getting. I want a blizzard.
- I'll be in NYC in three days. It’s been nine months since I was last in the city. Nine months. Too long.
- Michael Westen is back!
- I had a dream about a Bobcatish construction thing crashing the cars in the parking lot where I was having lunch with my family. It was weird. Kelli’s car got smashed. I ran out to “save” my Mom’s car, which I found had a hot tub in the backseat. Again, weird. I just knew if I could drive out of range from the bobcat thing everything would be okay. And then I woke up.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs are at the grocery store!
- Lately I’ve been singing the Star Spangled Banner all the time. I don’t know why. But I’m pretty convinced it’s because it is one of the only songs I really know the beginning to.
- Understanding my Finance class this semester has been fabulous. I have learned something. And I am capable of doing it. Always rewarding.
- I hate when Matthew Cuthbert dies. (See, movie watching mood.)
- My roommate still has all of her Christmas decoration up, and it is really annoying.
- This is my 400th post. I can't believe it.

8 comments:

Samantha Brooks said...

remember when you made our answering machine start with the star spangled banner..yeah its always been a song of yours.

Kristan said...

bahahahaha . . . I have zero recollection of that. Seriously? Wow.

Angela said...

I just re-read Anne of Green Gables and bawled my head off when Matthew died. Like racking, scaring my husband kind of sobs.

Em said...

I have to agree about movie watching and Matthew dying. It's just terrible how sad that part is. There are several good movies coming up, but I hate when I am in the movie mood and there is NOTHING to watch. Lucky you...getting to go to NYC. I sure miss that place.

nerak said...

Honey, a J dawg is NOT a hot dog. It's in a league of it's own. I am jealous you had one for lunch. Also, Sundance was on ET Canada (yes, we have our own version, and yes, I watch it), and it makes my heart hurt a little for not being there. Also, I want to know what's on your movie watching list. We should compare notes.

Kate said...

Sweet Matthew.

MishMyBelle said...

Amen to what Karen said about J dawgs. Please don't ever refer to it as, "just a hot dog" again :) I am craving one of those right now, with the special sauce!!!

Genavee said...

I used to live across the street from JDawgs, and I still miss them. I don't even like hot dogs.