Christmas in Georgia was wonderful. We baked, ate, shopped and sang.
While I still haven't forgiven Mom, Dad, Sam and Kelli for going to NYC a few weekends ago without me, they did kind of redeem themselves with our semi-matching Christmas pjs.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!
And of course we did our annual sister's Christmas Carol Lights Drive on Christmas Eve.
(with a stop at QT)
Recently Mom and Dad have had some free time on their hands, so Dad told Mom to get a hobby. She started quilting. (Now he's ticked that she spent a small fortune on a new sewing machine, but whatever.) She did make Caisa an amazing quilt for Christmas from all of her old BYU t-shirts.
We started a new tradition of hot tubing Christmas morning.
I love this picture. It is a classic Caisa face. Sam is doing what she does best - being ridiculous. And Shannan is posing in the background.
I still can't believe Christmas has come and gone.
2 comments:
I love the quilt. You guys always look like you have so much fun. Sisters are great.
I like your hair Kristan. I wish I could have gone in the hot tub Christmas morning. Dave says I can't because it's like boiling an egg when you're pregnant. :(
Post a Comment