Monday, August 17, 2009

Forever Away FroYo

Finally. Finally I found a frozen yogurt place in Atlanta. Two actually. One has tons of flavors where you pile them on and pay by the ounce. The other is basically a Pinkberry knock-off. Tragically they are 25 and 35 minutes away, but the summer froyo search was a success.

Yogli Mogli: A tip for anyone interested in starting a frozen yogurt place - or really any retail business. The name is important. I mean, Yogli Mogli is just fun to say. Yogli Mogli. Mogli Yogli. It just tastes better after you say that a few times :)



Yogurberry: They have yogurt chips and valet parking. It makes me happy.


Don't worry. We plan our "errands" around these locations.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

We have 3 frozen yougurt places here in my town of Florida, Greenberry (total knock off name!), DJs Yogurt Stop, and Tell me When. You pay by the ounce as well and the toppings are amazing! I def. like Yogli Mogli better!

Amander said...

I love that name...Yogli Mogli! I have to say in Utah I prefer Spoon Me over Red Mango, but neither of them are Pinkberry.

elizabeth said...

Valet parking for frozen yogurt? Very fancy. I am soooo excited. I just found out they have TCBYs here.