The Towering World of Jimmy Choo: I loved my "book about shoes." It reminded me how much I would love to work in the luxury goods industry, and how I need to meet the right people and/or marry really, really well.

Good to Great: For all of the criticism, I liked it. It made me think; it actually made me think a lot about personal life applications too, not just business.

Blink: I have loved all of Malcolm Gladwell's books - fascinating stories and research.

Eats, Shoots & Leaves: Yes, I am a nerd. I read a book about punctuation . . . and loved it. (Even if my grammar still isn't perfect.)

Now I'm ready to hit the beach with fun reads.
4 comments:
I want to read all of these books. I can't imagine having the attention span to finish all of them though:). And this was BEFORE you went to the beach? I can't wait to see the post-beach list.
I can't even remember life before Gladwell . . .
Didn't you already do a post of like fifty books you read a month ago? Seriously though, thanks for listing them. I need to find something to pass my time...
i really am a fan of you working in the luxury goods industry. especially if it means luxury goods (at a discount) for me. :)
Post a Comment