I'm sitting in the Phoenix airport (boo for delays, yeah for free wifi) on my way to NYC! Winter recruiting weekend is here, so I'm off for some interviews and some fun. I think the weekend can be summed up in this gchat with Caisa:
me: i leave for nyc tomorrow so i'm pretty psyched
Caisa: what?!?!? how did i not know this?
me: it was a last minute thing i bought my ticket last week - have some interviews some fun time
Caisa: and what fun stuff are you going to do?
me: eat and shop and eat
Caisa: and down the dc naturally
Yes, this is what my sister thinks of me. I "down the DC." Especially when I go to NYC and hang out with Holly.
So KC, yes, there will be DC drinking pictures this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Two shout outs in a row, I love it!
Post a Comment