Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You Probably Think This Song Is About You


This is completely vain - and I don't care. I am obsessed with my nail polish right now. Seriously, it's great. Sometimes it looks black, sometimes blue, sometimes a dark purple, sometimes maroon . . . you get the point. It's great. And I love looking at my nails. I just can't stop.

4 comments:

Em said...

I saw this advertised on this really great blog about products that women just have to have. I'm glad to see that real women are using such products! :)

kimmy girl said...

melissa found me...and i found you. look at us in this blogging world! and yes...i did notice your polish last night!

Jen said...

So hot right now.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have been looking for a great dark blue nailpolish and you led me right to it. I just bought some today, and I am obsessed with it! Thanks, Kristan :)