Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I was driving up 85 and

Georgia was a blast. Good times were had by all. A few favorite quotes I don't think I'll ever forget:

1. "Opps...I meant to hit the gas button!" I don't know where it came from; it just did. And KC will never let me live it down.
2. "Ah the older girls are here!" Walking downstairs into Sam's 16th Birthday party made me feel old - really old.
3. "He just finished his first semester at BYU, but now he's home working until he goes on him mission in a few months . . ." Bryndee are you sure you weren't hitting on him? I thought it was an older guy you were suppose to marry :)
4. "I just touched a shark!"
5. "I think if I have any more carbonation I'll puke." Who knew there Mel could have too much Cherry Coke.
6. "We can make requests?" Yes, yes I did "request" my mom make chocolate pancakes.
7. "Do you see this arrow right here? You hit the pad when it reaches this arrow." Laughing at Bryndee and then laughing at my Mom thinking she needed to explain DDR to her.
8. "Get over here."
9. "Yeah, his body is kind of skinny." Dad calling us out in the middle of dinner about talking about a certain someone's pickyness when it comes to guys - and then having her confirm it.
10. "FO? UFO? OF? UF? Something like that." Finally going to The Varsity for a FO.

Most of you probably won't understand any of this, but this weekend was a much needed girls weekend filled with laughter.

2 comments:

nerak said...

LOVE THE QUOTES!

Listen to the beat of the music! Gosh!

MishMyBelle said...

haha...KC and her ability to hear the beat. Remember how frustrated everyone got with my inability to navigate the DDR pad. It really was a sensitive pad.