Blogging is an interesting thing. People use their blogs as a journal, a way to keep in touch, a sounding board for politics, food or celebrity gossip. I’ve even heard some people say they started a blog because it was easier than keeping up with their Facebook or MySpace page. The reasons are endless. Blogs are considered a reputable source of information – they are even quoted in the New York Times as sources. I have too many friends where I know what they did last weekend because of their blog – not because I’ve talked to them!
Well, I figured it was time for me to start my blog. From TV to recipes to what I did yesterday, no promises to be exciting - just me. I like to pretend that I know everything, and I pretty much have an opinion about everything …. just remember, I mean that in the nicest possible way.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yah! I am glad you started a blog. Now we can keep up on each other's lives when I move. Remember how we saw the most RANDOM movie tonight?!
Post a Comment